- index / Marketing / Community Support
We subscribe to a common mission: to improve the lives of our customers and in our community. We are committed to conducting business in a way that is consistent with our values and supports a variety of worthy causes and community organizations, such as:
- Habitat for Humanity
- Cancer League
- American Red Cross
- Delta Waterfowl
- Ducks Unlimited
- The Little Theatre
- Twin City Ballet
- Crime Stoppers
- Better Business Bureau
- Ronald McDonald House
- The Humane Society
- Battle of the Badges - Monroe
- University of Louisiana at Monroe
- Louisiana Tech University
- Marsala Beverage Management also holds seats on the following boards; American Red Cross, Ouachita Arish Crime Stoppers, Masur Museum of Art, ULM Athletic Foundation.
Marsala Beverage is committed to diversity by providing an environment where every individual is respected, honored and supported. Each employee has equal opportunity and support to achieve his or her full potential, in an organization where human differences in no way interfere with the ability or willingness to recognize, support and reward.
We believe that diversity is about values and relationships. Building and maintaining a diversified workforce is essential to our business' success. Diversity directly impacts Marsala Beverage in the following ways:
- It builds value for our community.
- It makes us better neighbors in our communities.
- It makes our workforce more reflective of our consumers in our territory.
- It makes us a better employer and business partner.
- It helps us compete more effectively.